Create Your First Online Business!
Have you ever dreamt of running your own business someday? Starting a business such as a restaurant in the real world can set you back at least $30,000. Licenses, rent, salaries, furniture and other investment means that there is a lot at stake if your business doesn’t succeed.
The online world gives you a chance to connect and sell to over two billion people while minimizing much of the investment that the real world requires.
The best way to learn to swim is to actually jump in the water. Reading about business will not make it happen – taking action is the best way to learn and do. The Internet allows you to create a business for less and make it bigger than ever before.
Webpreneur Academy offers two programs that will help you succeed online from the comfort of your own home.
The Webpreneur 101 course is a 12 week online programme in which you will not only have to come up with an idea – if you don’t already have one – but you will have created, launched, and have grown your business.
The Masters of Business Creation is a 12 month online programme which will give you coaching and mentorship throughout the year so that someone with experience is available to help you succeed in what is most often the most difficult period of the business – your first year.
Learn how businesses are setup online. Previous students include Roz from Ireland who setup a million dollar beauty business. Soraya from Dubai went from scratch to have over 7 full-time employees working for her. Aamnah from Pakistan makes over $1,400 per month. Anwar sells over $25,000 of honey online.
How does it work?
The Webpreneur 101 course has online access with video, audio and text based lectures. The programme will normally take you 12 weeks of approximately 5 hours per week to go through.
The Masters of Business will include the Webpreneur 101 course plus you will have a 60 minute monthly coaching call to help you think through your business.
Both the courses are designed for busy people with existing jobs or studies in mind. As a webpreneur you can not afford to leave your job until after the business is starting to make money.
What is taught in the curriculum?
The Webpreneur 101 is a 12 week course with the following outline:
- Introduction – Who and how are people making money online.
- Youology – What are your own goals and skills to make an online business.
- Wealthology – How is wealth created.
- Youism – How can you spread your brand to the world.
- eCommerce – How to start an online store.
- Software Development – The basics of building a software business.
- Video – Creating online videos.
- Sales – How to create sales.
- Marketing – Marketing your business.
- Productivity – How to increase your productivity working online.
- YOUniversity – Keeping your knowledge updated.
- Final Words – Final words for starting a business online.
Who is this for?
- Students trying to determine what career to get into
- Adults interested in exploring the possibilities of an online business
- Beginners to the Internet knowing there is more that the web can offer
- Executives interested in growing their organization through using the Internet
- People with an idea they want to bring to market
What is the Investment?
The Webpreneur 101 course is a one time investment of $1,995 (GBP 1,244). This includes the full tuition for the 12 week course as well as online support forums for the 12 week programme.
The Masters of Business Creation course is a one-time investment of $9,995 (GBP 6,212). This pays for the full 12 month course and includes 12 one to one coaching calls.
Are there any guarantees?
There is a 100 % 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can ask for a full refund.
Are there any student loans available?
Yes – you can apply for a student loan to cover your tuition. You are expected to pay back when you successfully launch your business. To apply for the student loan send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Student Loan” and request the amount of loan you would like as well as how you plan to pay it back.
There are no prerequisites for this course but students should have a decent Internet connection to do the course.
Certificates are given for those that complete all the questions and activities set in the course. Activities include building a website and uploading videos online.