Get Started Today!
Enter your name and email address to get the FREE guide to getting started online.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Is Webpreneur right for you? Call Now +44 77 33 00 3930
From: Amir Anzur, Dean, Webpreneur Academy, London, UK
Subject: Webpreneur Enrolment
Dear Internet friend,
Have you ever dreamt of running your own business someday? Starting a business such as a restaurant in the real world can set you back at least $30,000. Licenses, rent, salaries, furniture and other investment means that there is a lot at stake if your business doesn’t succeed.
The online world gives you a chance to connect and sell to over three billion people while minimizing much of the investment that the real world requires.
The best way to learn to swim is to actually jump in the water. Reading about business will not make it happen – taking action is the best way to learn and do. The Internet allows you to create a business for less and make it bigger than ever before.
The curriculum for the Webpreneur Academy has been refined since 2009 - working every year to improve the way we teach. The course teaches you a number of online businesses you could launch such as your own academy, becoming an author, an online store, affiliate marketing or a number of other methods.
Our teaching focusses on:
- Mindset - It is critical to understand the mindset of an internet entrepreneur if you want to have success online
- Business - The fundamental business skills such as sales and marketing are still needed to be successful online
- Internet - Finally the internet skills such as facebook, Google, YouTube to know the insights to be successful online.
The course goes through:
1. Youology - The study of you so that you know what your strengths and potential business ideas could be.
2. Wealthology - How can you win a game unless you understand the rules?
3. Youism - How to spread your brand (Websites, YouTube, Google etc)
4. Ecommerceology - How to do business online
5. Video, Sales & Marketing - Promoting your business online
6. Productivity - How to master being productive online
7. Youniversity - Learning to effectively learn in the internet economy
Along the journey of learning you will learn key internet technologies such as blogging, YouTube, facebook marketing, LinkedIn marketing etc.
You can learn either at one of our classroom sessions in London or from the comfort of your own home.
Who are the students enrolling in Webpreneur:
- People over 40 that have loads of business experience but now want to learn how to make it work in the Internet world
- University students that are curious to learn how to earn online
- Stay at home moms that want to use their time to build a home based business
At Webpreneur you can learn with whatever method serves you best. You can learn online or attend one of our classes in Central London - people fly in from around the world to learn in class.
You can enrol in:
- Webpreneur Camp (GBP 495) - A one day classroom course that teaches you the fundamentals of creating a business online
(2015 dates: Apr 4, May 2, June 6, July 4, Aug 1 or Sept 5)
- Webpreneur 101 (GBP 995) - The 7 fundamental modules online course to do in the comfort of your own home.
- Masters of Business Creation (GBP 4,995)- 5 days in the classroom in London actually building your business.
(2015 dates: Apr 6-10, May 4-8, June 8-12, July 6-10, Aug 3-7 or Sept 7-11)
If you have any questions about which course is right for you than you can call our offices anytime on +44 77 33 00 3930 or email me at email@example.com.
Look forward to teaching you about all the opportunities on the Internet.
Webpreneur Academy, London, UK
Mobile: +44 77 33 00 3930
What Students Say
In the Media
Next Classroom in London:
- April, 4th April
- 10:00 London
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the teaching delivered at Webpreneur Academy?
The content is delivered in different formats at different price points. You can signup for "Internetism: How to create wealth in the internet economy" as a book format for GBP 34.
You can signup for Webpreneur Weekend a one day classroom training in Central London for GBP 495.
You can learn online with the Webpreneur 101 course at GBP 995, learning at the comfort of your home.
You can signup for 5 days classroom session in central London with a small group of students at GBP 4,995.
All classroom courses are in central London, UK.
How much will this cost?
- The book Internetism is GBP 34 (approximately USD 50),
- Webpreneur Weekend GBP 495 (approx USD 729)
- Webpreneur 101 GBP 995 (approx USD 1,467)
- Masters of Business Creation is GBP 4,995 (approx USD $7,364).
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
There is a 60 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can get 100 % of your money back.
How can I pay for the course?
You can pay through a credit card (MasterCard, Visa) or through PayPal. If a payment method you want is not listed than please call our office at +44 207 258 1451.
Am I too young/old for this course?
The internet doesn't care how old you are to start. A large number of our students are well over 40 years old and have never setup an online business or website. They might just know the basics of facebook. The internet is a tool for them to bring their business experience to make money online. The youngest person to go through our training is 12 years old. The eldest is 72 years old. You are never too young or old to start!